The Wroxham is a one-form entry nursery and primary school in Potters Bar. Our friendly and ambitious school has a strong community feel, where everyone is welcome and we all work together to ensure children thrive.
Our pupils are proud of their school. The warm, positive and nurturing ethos at The Wroxham means that children enjoy coming to school every day and look forward to learning. Pupils are encouraged to recognise and develop their own strengths and individuality, and we combine high academic standards with a focus on teamwork, creativity, sporting achievement and community involvement.
We aim to:
- Provide the widest possible range of experiences to help children learn
- Prepare our children to become lifelong learners, by developing self-esteem, a positive attitude to learning and a sense of responsibility
- Encourage our children to develop an awareness of other people’s needs and achievements based on mutual respect and honesty
- Provide an example that our children might use as a reference for positive behaviour
- Follow the principles of equal opportunity and inclusion
The Wroxham School is part of Ivy Learning Trust, a family of schools in Enfield and Hertfordshire who work together to provide a better education for the children they serve.